Steve Vaid, Director, Client Services, AMP Australia
On behalf of the AMP Australia Client Services Leadership Team I would like to sincerely thank you and our TCS team for an amazing job over the last nine weeks, particularly since the ﬁrst curfews in India. In particular:
- Mobilising over 500 staﬀ to work remotely for the ﬁrst time
- Design and testing of technology solutions to facilitate remote working
- Dealing with local government, police and logistics to deliver equipment
- Co-ordinating overtime and longer work hours to tackle backlogs and extra volume, bringing them within tolerance Supporting the training of our onshore surge capacity
- And ﬁnally making an incredibly early start to successfully clear work queues ahead of the SFT weekend
We could not have asked for more!
You have all played a crucial part in helping AMP to continue to deliver services to our customers and address the impacts of covid-19.
Thank you so much to everyone who has contributed to this eﬀort (colleagues, friends, and family), and an especial thank you to you for your daily communications, good spirits, and positive atitude.
I look forward to the day that I will be able to say thank you to you and the team in person – we came so close to a trip in March
Do you like this page?